RUZUKU in a Nutshell & Trustworthiness
+ A platform that allows experts to create online courses and learning communities
+ Originated in Durham - North Carolina, United States
+ Industries served Education & Software
+ Founded in 2012
How can you teach at RUZUKU?
+ Sign-up with a valid email only, no SSO (Single-Sign-On)
+ Require a Stripe account or Paypal account to facilitate incoming and outgoing payments
+ Develop a lesson plan
+ Developing course material in Ruzuku involves two parts: lessons and activities
+ Lessons are known as basic concepts or modules to supply to your students.
+ Activities are actions / exercises that consist of all content for your course
What can you earn at Ruzuku?
- Ruzuku never charge a percentage of your earnings. There will no fees or charges for your course sales
- You only pay a monthly or annual subscription. 100% of your course revenue is all yours to keep
- No long-term commitment. You're free to cancel anytime
- Even if you cancel, Ruzuku will still keep your courses and content. So in the event you wish to re-activate them at a later date, it is always ready
- Course can be charged as : (1) Free, (2) Single Payment, (3) Payment Plan or (4) Subscription. More info here
- Pricing Guidelines: here
When do you get paid?
+ You receive payments directly to your PayPal or Stripe account
+ No additional fees charged by Ruzuku
+ You will receive immediate payment to your selected account once a student enrolled for your course
Where do you register to teach at Ruzuku?
Sign-up as an Instructor / Trainer:
Get Premium Coaching on how to be a successful Instructor / Trainer:
More learning materials / guides?
Training Guides to get you started. Free download:
Share your thoughts and Inspire others. We'd love to hear from you...
Video on How to Use Ruzuku: